Monday, June 1, 2009

What's the best movie you've seen lately?

This weekend was awesome! Although it was supposed to be chilly, the weather in Tahoe was absolute perfection! My dad, brothers, and I went fishing on Saturday and I caught the biggest one! We also played tennis and went to dinner at our favorite restaurant. I also got some new snowboarding gear, which I can't wait to wear next season and overall had a great time with the fam.

This weekend, we also caught the new Disney/ Pixar movie: Up. Has anybody seen it? I was crying within the first five minutes. I've noticed that old men and children are a sure-fire combination to get me crying in movies-- even computer animated ones! I'm a bit of a sap... ok a lot of a sap... but it was definitely heart-warming and heart-breaking, as well as inspiring, and just so completely good. I highly recommend it to anybody-- young or old!


This was such a funny scene!

On another note, although it's definitely complete fantasy, it really resonated with me because one of my life-long dreams has been to visit South America. I won't give anything away, but let's just say that South America plays a big role in the film and so I have decided that instead of always talking about it, I'm going to do it. I'll post more on my exact plan later, but in the meantime, step 1 of my plan is to set a date. I'll update soon.

So, what about you? Have you seen any great movies lately? I'm really looking forward to watching The Proposal, which stars Sandra Bullock and one of my favorite leading men: Ryan Reynolds. Last night I got to watch the MTV Movie awards and they showed some clips from Harry Potter 6 and Transformers, both of which look phenomenal, and of course the trailer for New Moon which is definitely coming along quite nicely (didn't Rob Pattison look amazing?). So, needless to say, I'm definitely looking forward to watching quite a few flicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment