Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who's your style icon?

In case you couldn't guess the reference on my very first post, here's a hint, she's one half of one of the most famous (not to mention controversial) couples in the world. Angelina Jolie is not only my favorite actress, but she is also one of the people I look to when making style choices. She's is absolutely gorgeous and she's grown up quite a bit in the past few years choosing articles that are not only comfortable and versatile, but classy and elegant in a non-pretentious way.

Check out some of her pictures from her time as the face of St. John's. Aren't they gorgeous?

angelina jolie st. john's adsangelina jolie st. john's ads

I love how mischievous she looks here, almost like she's been up to something.

angelina jolie st. john's ads
I love this dress!

angelina jolie st. john's ads
angelina jolie st. john's ads
angelina jolie st. john's ads
angelina jolie st. john's ads
So pensive and moody.

angelina jolie st. john's ads
This reminds me of a scene from Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I'm not sure why.

angelina jolie st. john's ads
This is one of my favorites.

angelina jolie st. john's ads
angelina jolie st. john's ads
angelina jolie st. john's ads
She looks so much like her character in The Changeling here with that hat.

angelina jolie st. john's ads
angelina jolie st. john's ads


I really want to take a picture like this.
It might be the reason why I own so many off-the-shoulder sweaters...


angelina jolie st. john's ads
Reading after a long day of work.
I want to look that glamorous reading in bed!


angelina jolie st. john's ads
angelina jolie st. john's ads
Is it just me or does she look a lot like Julie Newmar here?


angelina jolie st. john's ads
angelina jolie st. john's ads

Now tell me, if you could dress like anyone, who would it be?

1 comment:

  1. these photos are SO gorgeous. i'd love to dress like natalie portman. her dresses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete