Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello World!

I've decided to start blogging... publicly.

Why you ask?

Well, many times I feel like I have so much stuff going on in my head and writing is the only way that I can logically look at everything. I've been blogging for myself for years-- I guess they were more like online diaries-- but oftentimes, these stories are the same ones I end up telling everybody else anyway. Also, sometimes there are things I'm dying to share with someone, and what better way than through my own blog?

As for my blog name, it actually makes reference to two different things. The first is a reference to my favorite actress (guess who that is!), and the second is a reference to the fact that I like to live my life as if there were no borders, no rules, and no limitations. Sometimes that tends to be difficult, like when I want to take a month-long (or even week-long) vacation in South America, but I have no time off available from work, but I try to make the most of it.

So, a little bit about myself. I am a 23 year old recent college graduate. I've had a passport since I was only about a month old, and so I have definitely got the travel bug bad! I'm a huge book nerd (which shouldn't come as a shock if I told you where I went to college) and one of my favorite places in the world is the beach-- anywhere.


Me enjoying the beach. :)

I'm very social and can usually be found with a smile on my face, but I love having plenty of alone-time to recharge my batteries. I love food and especially baking yummy things. I also adore my family and can't go too long without seeing them. I also really enjoy movies-- particularly comedies of the Old School/ Wedding Crashers variety and you can usually find me quoting obscure movie lines from said movies (which usually leads to me ending up in fits of giggles to the extreme confusion of my more mature friends). So, that's me in a nutshell! I'm looking forward to posting much more later!

In the meantime, tell me a little about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment